As we age, we encounter many changes within our bodies that we may not enjoy. These can include acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues. Thankfully, there are numerous anti-aging options available to keep us looking younger. Microneedling with Rejuvapen costTM is one of those skin treatments.
Microneedling is a non-invasive procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of the treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
Here are the answers to some questions you may have about Microneedling:
What parts of my body can be treated by Microneedling?
- The treatment can be performed on all parts of the body, including:
Is Microneedling Safe?
- Micro-needling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
Is Microneedling Convenient?
- Total prep and procedure time is about two hours.
- The practitioners at reGenerations Medical Spa are highly trained experts in Microneedling and supervised by a physician. We will work with you to achieve your desired results.
- You may need at least four procedures or more for the best results.
How much does Microneedling Cost?
- The trade standard cost for Micro-needling can be anywhere from $100 to $700 per session. The overall costs depend on the size of the area being worked on. Ask your reGenerations Medical Spa provider for a free consultation today!
- It’s not covered by insurance.
Is Microneedling Effective?
- It’s considered effective in treating minor scarring related to acne, wounds, and aging. You’ll likely notice brighter, firmer skin, too.
- Ideal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
- Micro-needling is far more effective than at-home rollers.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation for Micro-needling today – Or fill out the form to the right!